MAC COSMETICS KENYA PRICES

Hi. Please have a seat, I have some super news!

Oshinity MAC Cosmetics Nairobi Kenya Prices

It was quite amazing when MAC Cosmetics opened up shop in Nairobi, Kenya. I remember the excitement among the women folk when the first signage at Village Market’s then new wing was discovered . . . We could not wait for it to open! And then it did and my God, it was packed for days! A real MAC store meant no more counterfeit risks. No more sending friends and family overseas to get our NC 30 or NW 45 foundations hahaha. Ruby Woo was readily accessible. And we could get our faces beat by MAC makeup artists! And then more stores opened up πŸ™‚ It was all beauty bliss. But the prices were noticeably higher here than online or Dubai or the U.S. and U.K. so for some things it was still lighter on our pockets to send for abroad or order from online shops. Until recently when MAC standardized their prices across the board. Yes, uniform pricing on all products everywhere, including Nairobi πŸ™‚

Oshinity MAC Makeup PRices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC Makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

Oshinity MAC makeup prices Nairobi Kenya

So now we can all get our MAC on without really breaking the bank right here in Nairobi. Β All the face, eye and lip makeup we need from foundations to highlighters to lipsticks to the magical Fix plus sprays. Yaay! Isn’t that MACnificent?

xo

20 Comments

1. Hayaty July 3, 2017 / 10:13 am

This is ahmazziiiinggggg

• Oshin July 10, 2017 / 7:52 pm

Isn’t it though doll?

2. Kauthar July 3, 2017 / 6:49 pm

Loveee this Please if possible can you post the new prices, example on lipsticks foundation concelers.. This comes as a relief now and we dont need to be sending people abroad for our stuff. Yipeee to MAC

• Oshin July 4, 2017 / 7:32 am

Hi Kauthar. LOL I’d have to do the entire catalog! :-p Best I can explain until i actually go back to get prices is for the stuff I’ve got e.g. the Prep + Prime Fix Plus 100 ml mist used to be almost KShs. 4,000 before if not more. Now it’s just about KShs. 2,000 neighbourhood. Lip scrub used to be KShs. 2,500 and now it’s KShs. 1200. Basically, the prices you see on here plus or minus around 200 I’d say.

3. Harpreets Wanderlust July 10, 2017 / 10:08 am

Totally Macnificent! Awesome! *heads out to Mac at The Junction to stock up on yet MORE make up* LOL!!!

• Oshin July 10, 2017 / 7:48 pm

omG they ain’t ready for you! You already bought up a storm last time I was there with you. And I’m sure you’ve been here again lol. Imagine now . . . twice the haul! I’m coming to raid your stash doll πŸ™‚

4. Kui August 18, 2017 / 9:29 am

You’re a breathe of fresh air! I was waiting to read this post with my tea and lamenting at how my foundation cracked and here you come and make my gorgeous Friday even better :*

• Oshin August 18, 2017 / 12:39 pm

Yaaaaaaay! Glad to have made your day better πŸ™‚ Also, you can easily fix the cracked foundation using some rubbing alcohol or the MAC Fix + spray πŸ™‚ Thanks for the comment Kui πŸ™‚

5. Valerie August 29, 2017 / 4:39 am

Is the m.ac. pro longwear nourishing waterproof foundation available?at which branch and at how much?

• Oshin August 29, 2017 / 12:30 pm

Hi Valerie, yes I have seen the waterproof pro longwear foundations at the Junction outlet which the one I frequent. I’m sure it is available at the others as well. Not sure how much it is but I reckon it should start at about 4k? That’s my estimate. Will update once I know for sure.

• Achi August 30, 2017 / 5:17 am

Is there a mac shop at junction mall? .. Thanks

• Oshin August 30, 2017 / 11:29 am

Hi. Yes there is! Been around for a little over a year now. You should definitely check it out, the team there is so bomb!

6. Rosebell September 2, 2017 / 4:08 pm

Hi am rosebell, coming to Kenya in the next couple of days n would like to Know where I can buy Mac products n the prices of Mac foundation studio fix nw47 n powder nw45.thanks

• Oshin September 4, 2017 / 12:23 pm

Hi Rosebell, karibu πŸ™‚ you can find MAC stores at Junction Mall, Village Market and Garden City Mall. I don’t have the prices for specific products but just drop into any of the stores and they will attend to you πŸ™‚ Thanks.

7. Chrissy September 23, 2017 / 3:22 pm

Hi.. please where are the MAC stores…the verified ones

• Oshin September 25, 2017 / 10:37 am

Hi Chrissy,

the legit MAC stores are located at the following malls: Village Market, Junction, Garden City and The Hub Karen. Happy shopping πŸ™‚

P.S. there’s a sale coming up at the Junction Mall and I believe (yet to confirm) MAC will also be having a sale.

8. Martha Wajero October 3, 2017 / 8:28 am

I am writing to express my interest in a position as a brand ambassador for MAC cosmetics Kenya. I am a Nollywood /Kenyan actress, I am Miss Daystar university first runners up and I have my personal YouTube channel. I would love the opportunity to combine my experience with my strong passion for the promotion of a brand I love.

I am the ideal candidate for this position based on my career I am able to reach out to massive number of people by me myself being able to use the product ,talk about it in all the media interviews both television and radio that will be going for. I have exceptional written and oral communication skills. My background has made me highly adaptable and personable, as well as given me a strong understanding of field marketing.

Aside from my skill set, I also have the advantage of a strong social media presence. My Instagram has 21000 followers , Facebook page 1,500 followers and my YouTube videos have 2000 views. I am also familiar with social media marketing, which I found extremely useful in past positions and I will be happy to promote your brands through this networks.

I believe that above all else, my inherent passion and enthusiasm for my line of work makes me a valuable asset for any brand ambassador team. I enjoy going above and beyond for my brands, because I truly believe in them. In both my personal and professional life, I strive to represent my brands positively and to the best of my ability.

I am self-motivated, driven, and have the ability to connect with customers on a level that is sure to make a difference in your sales. If you are interested in setting up a time to discuss my candidacy, I can be reached at 0722302543. Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Oshin October 5, 2017 / 12:20 pm

Hi Martha, I am not officially working for MAC, I just love the brand and share whatever I can on my blog and have received a couple of PR pieces from them in the past. So unfortunately I cannot be of much help here. Please reach out to their corporate arm handled by Lintons Beauty World and hopefully someone will be able to assist you with this passion. I hope it works out for you and Inshallah will see you doing some beautiful work for them soon! all the best and thanks for reading πŸ™‚

9. Manav November 1, 2017 / 1:49 pm

Yayyy to MAC and yayyy to you πŸ™‚

Has the sale come up? Was looking up for Mac prices in India and chanced upon your blog! Thanks for bringing in all the info and making me so happy!

• Oshin November 1, 2017 / 3:54 pm

Hi Manav. The sale happened already. hoping they will be having end of year/holiday sales. I am so glad you found my blog and took the time to message πŸ™‚ bless. I’m so chuffed!